Monday, March 14, 2011

What are this posts parameters? ET AL

I was talking to my son Barry (the assistant men's soccer coach at Wofford College) yesterday and of course due to our ages, he is much more tech savvy than I. We were talking about this blog and he suggested that I have scheduled times for the publishing of my posts. It sounded like a great idea......so.........here it is!
It is my intention to publish a post during the season before noon on Monday through Thursday. Of course, being the verbose guy that I am, there might be other posts at other times as the inspiration hits me or there is a need.
A couple of other things about this blog......I want to thank the blog's 17 followers. I, also, want to encourage people to ask questions of interest to them and I will try to answer them individually or on the blog as a topic.
During the off-season (I'm not sure that there actually is one), I will reevaluate the timing and volume of the blogs. The main premise is to keep the CASL membership informed!

My desk has seen a few instances of sideline misconduct from over the weekend. We need to do everything in our power to eliminate this kind of activity. It does not have a part in a youth sports organization. CASL will review and impose sanctions, as necessary! We can not and will not let a few individuals spoil the fun for the masses!! Looks like a cool, and maybe wet, beginning of the week and then a beautiful weekend for games!
                                                                               Charlie Slagle

No comments:

Post a Comment